Think what you will. I'm talking about the new house!
In the past two weeks:
-- concrete pad behind the house is poured and retaining walls in
-- framing nearly complete (we can now "walk in" the rooms!)
-- trusses in place
-- stairs to undergarage in place
-- temporary flooring for back deck; we can walk out on our deck now. It is going to be awesome!
The more we visit, the more Glenn is liking the floor plan. . . and the more he is learning about it (apparently I studied it in far greater depth than he had before committing to the project).
So far, so good.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! It's a little late to not like the plan, so glad to hear Glenn is liking it as well as you. I've been watching your blog daily for signs of your being home in ID. Glad things are moving along for you in re the house. Enjoy the progress. I know we did when ours was being built--many, many years ago.
Post a Comment