Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ONLINE LEARNING - PHOTO SLIDESHOW

Not "distance learning" but learming (by me) online. I've included a link on this page to Flickr. Hopefully, if you click on it (at the right) you will be taken to a series of photos. These pictures were taken in May, 2006 just after we'd purchased our parcel of land. The series shows the views from our building site taken about every 10-15 degrees. Note, however, that I haven't quite gotten them arranged in correct order. That must be the next "module" of learning I need to complete!
Also, that were taken from ground level (no house then) . . . the views actually change significantly just being able to "step up" one level.
It was late spring when I snapped these pictures. Notice that the north sides of hills are still showing snowy patches while southern exposures look very dry. Even today in mid-July some snowy patches are visible in the hills and mountains around us!
(Special Note: Once you've clicked the link, you will be re-directed to our photo set. Click "slideshow" in upper right corner. Photos will be enlarged and played as a slideshow. Enjoy!)

1 comment:

Lana Faye said...

Well, I can see that we will need to pull our entry from the film festival! We have no chance of winning with your Inkom Idaho slideshow--the Arbela Road documentary hasn't a chance in a million! Enjoyed the panorama!